No Limit X Vehicles
In some remote corners of the world, where roads are unknown, the Land Rover is the only vehicle people have ever seen. Land Rovers have been traversing the toughest terrain on earth and leading expeditions throughout the world since 1948. In fact 75% of all Land Rovers produced are still in use.
NLX gives you the chance to get behind the wheel of this iconic vehicle and find out first hand why Land Rover Defenders are so unique and one of the worlds most recognizable vehicles.
Each NLX Defender is fully equipped with everything needed to get to the most remote destinations in
comfort and style.
- SOLAR PANEL Eco-conscience power source for auxiliary system
- SPOT GPS Locator, Position Tracking, Satellite Communication to friends and family & SOS Emergency Service Provider
- SHOVEL Essential for digging out of sand & mud conditions
- WINCH Used for extreme vehicle recovery
- WATERPROOF CASE Store your belongings in lockable waterproof cases
- ROOFTOP TENT Pop-up tent with waterproof cover & changing room
- JERRY CANS Additional fuel capacity for off road driving
- SOLAR SHOWER Heated CO2 pressurized solar shower
- SNORKEL Raised air intake for high water crossing
- BFG MTR KM2 TIRES Preferred tire for all road conditions
- PROPANE TANK Used by the Chef to prepare gourmet cuisine in the bush
- SAND LADDERS Used under the tires for added traction in mud or sand
- LIMB RISERS Keep brush and tree branches from hitting windshield
- 40 QT Fridge
- Lockable Storage System
- Power Inverter / Adapter
- Navigation System
- CO2 Air Tank for maintaining tire pressure
- Inflatable 2 person Kayak